How To Behave In The Presence of a ProDomme
How to Behave In The Presence of A ProDomme
If you are fortunate enough to be granted an audience with a professional dominatrix, be sure to follow my advice:
DON'T - Arrive Unprepared:
* Carry out any assignments that she has given to you, with exacting precision.
* Take care not to arrive hungry, tired, frazzled or in a bad mood. Eat, rest, clear your mind, and take a few moments to compose yourself beforehand. Also, allowing time after the session is wise. You may need time to wind down or you might want to extend the session or your session might start late.
* The importance of cleanliness cannot be overemphasized! So I have to be graphic and specific on this point. Take a shower and shampoo your hair if not immediately before your appointment, then at least in the morning. Some dominatrices will let you shower or freshen up at their studio if you arrange to arrive early for that purpose. And wash your privates thoroughly, front and back, after every visit to the restroom (carry wetwipes if washing is inconvenient). Use an antiperspirant not just a deodorant. Don’t eat a garlic-rich meal or raw onions for a day beforehand. Brush and floss your teeth and use mints or even better MintAsure. Wear clean clothes, especially clean underwear and socks. Don’t wear cologne or aftershave. Do not omit any of these hygiene precautions.
DO - Bring The Essentials:
* Give her a resume detailing your interests, experience level, and limits.
* Never bring a long detailed script of your fantasy, let the Mistress add her own elements.
* An offering such as flowers, a card, wine, candles, or a small BDSM toy shows respect.
* Have exact change. Extra cash for a tip or extending your session is smart to bring.
* Many ProDommes take credit cards but be sure to inquire ahead of time.
DON'T - Make A Bad First Impression:
* Be on time. Early is just as wrong as late.
* Set the tone for the session from the beginning with politeness and obedience.
* If a receptionist answers the door or the dominatrix greets you in her street clothes, don’t be thrown off, understand that your session hasn’t yet begun.
* Discretion is paramount. Don't address her as "Mistress" in public. Don't kneel outside her door or say or do anything else obvious to tip off the neighbors.
* Experienced clients expect to wait for dominatrices, be very patient.